This blog follows no particular theme. My constant craving soul just wont allow it! This is my musings on wisdom, travels, life in Spain, kettlebells, running, rock music and so much more.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Gracias!

Can you guys believe it? The queen of random awesomeness Johana, from The Mercurial Wife just gave me my first blog award!!! Dudes, I am so gonna celebrate this! It is called the sunshine award and is given to bloggers whose contagious positivity and creativity inspire others in this blog world.
Thanks a million!
And here it is:



The rules are as follows:

* Put the logo on the blog within your post.
* Pass the awards on to 12 bloggers
* Link the nominees within your post.
* Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Now for the hard part... To decide on 12 sunshiny lovelies... But here goes;

1. Jodi from Passport in my pocket
2. Meika from Waiting on the muse
3.Tracy from Tracy Reifkind's Transforming thought, body and food
4. Brooke from The republic of Brooke
5. Beth from Shut up and run!
6. Mango from Traveling mango
7. Brandi from Run bundles, run!
8. The newlywed from Love is...
9. Diana from Diana's blog-my road to the RKC
10. Sadie from Sadie's page
11. Greta from Big bottom blogger
12. Mary from Fit this, girl!

Make sure to check these ladies out, they all rock on so many levels, just like Johana!

Wow, this took waaay longer then I thought to figure out. Hey gimme a break, I am like a newborn just starting to crawl in this blog world! So unfortunately the post I was going to write will just have to wait till tomorrow. Wouldn't want to post something crappy and ruin my newly glorifying reputation now do I?!

4 comments:

Jodi Kendall said...

aww, thank you!!! I've never won a blog award before. :) It feels great to be appreciated! Now I'm looking forward to spreading the love....

have a great week! Thanks so much!

Unknown said...

Aww, thanks! My very first blog award! Now, to decide who to choose for my 12...

Thanks again! =)

Diana said...

Thanks Annika for the award. My first blog award ever!
I will try to find the time to continue on the awards!

Alee said...

Thank you thank you! I will post my winners soon! :)