This blog follows no particular theme. My constant craving soul just wont allow it! This is my musings on wisdom, travels, life in Spain, kettlebells, running, rock music and so much more.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

One for the history books

It all started on Friday, husband and I were going to see the premier of Alice in Wonderland on base. When we got there the line was just a crazy mess of hyper kids in mad hatter outfits. So we skipped that, strapped on some sexy bowling shoes and went tinto de verano sipping and bowling instead! Finished of the night with a Cadbury Easter egg (true love in a bite).







The weather was gorgeous Saturday so we went to the wild beach! Packed a picnic and a kite and had an enchanting beach day. It was my husbands first time to ever fly a kite, so it definitely made the history books. And yeah, I was rocking my new kettlebell top!







Later that evening we were invited to a BBQ and poker/melodifestival night and we enjoyed every single minute of it! Thanks a billion friends!



7 comments:

Alee said...

Looks like you had a blast!

Nikosmommy said...

Ahhh what a great way to spend the day with your hubby!! And what could be better then a BBQ with friends!?!

Diana said...

Bowling, poker and BBQ? Can I come visit??!!!!

Awesome shirt....did you get that at cafepress.com? I'm looking at getting the "ask me about my snatch" one! That's SOOOOO me!!!

Annika said...

Yes awesome weekend indeed, to bad it went waaaay too fast, arrrgh its Monday soon!
Yep its from cafepress, I fell in love with it, like that snatch one too, haha!

Elana Johnson said...

What a fabulous day! And I have to say I'm shocked you skipped the line of Mad Hatter kids. Shocked, I say! *wink*

Unknown said...

Great pics!! I love bowling -- we always have a sloppy blast when we go! The shot of the food table on poker night made me smile. How I miss Europe! Hubby and I eat like that here, States-side, but I can't wait for this summer when we'll be in France. Good food, good wine AND good ambiance...

Annika said...

Elana - I know right, they would have been so well behaved and fun company... Ah shucks, next time...

Nicole - Oh I am the worst bowler ever! This was like my third time ever. Once I actually got an 'award' for worst bowler!
Yes I know what you are referencing to with the ambiance... We are making the most of our time here in Europe since come next summer we have to move to America...
Where in France do you go? We will probably head up to Toulouse this year!