This blog follows no particular theme. My constant craving soul just wont allow it! This is my musings on wisdom, travels, life in Spain, kettlebells, running, rock music and so much more.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Me so prolific

Thank you so much Nicole over at One Significant Moment at a Time who let me choose the PROLIFIC blogger AWARD!
We were having an award ceremony today, I guess you all happened to miss it... It was so cool, TV and radio was there and Brad Pitt and... Yeah I suck at lying!

Love the description of the award; By definition, a Prolific Blogger "is one who is intellectually productive...keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content." Yes that is so me. Hmmm...



I would like to pass it on to these inspiring, and totally unique bloggers(in no order);
Brandi at AWAKEN THE STRENGTH
Elana over at well, Elana Johnson, Author
Nikosmommy at Fabulous!(pasta not included)
Libbylayla at Memoirs Of An Imperfect Writer
Johana at A Mercurial Wife

Make sure to check them out! Have a kickin' weekend, now I have to study....

7 comments:

Johana Hill said...

Thank you so much Annika! ;)

Feels good to be back..and you made it better!! ;p

Nikosmommy said...

Congrats on the award!!! And thanks for passing on the lurve, I adore awards and this one seems especially "important"!!!
Thanks again, and have a fabulous weekend sweetie!!!!

Annika said...

You guys are welcome! It seems to come with its own post ceremony party too, or that might just be mine... dunno... ;D

Diana said...

Nice blogs Annika! I need more time in the day to read all these great writings from everyone! The days go so fast.....

Annika said...

I know what you mean Diana! I really don't have the time but I am naughty and do it anyway!!!

Juliana said...

Congrats on your award dear! Oh, and I TOTALLY agree with you....I always take pictures of the whole climb! Glad that we share that!

Irene Blushing Loves said...

I've got another award for you doll in my blog!!Check it out!!Cheers!