This blog follows no particular theme. My constant craving soul just wont allow it! This is my musings on wisdom, travels, life in Spain, kettlebells, running, rock music and so much more.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Satisfying the inner Irish

Yeah so if I didn't celebrate st. Patrick's day right, I do not know who did!
The plan was just to go have dinner and drinks at Molly Malone's.






But that did not satisfy our inner Irish so we continued our journey to Paddy's where I saw proof of that my new last name in fact is Irish!





Then to end the night we made sure to go to O'Gradys and join in on that legendary fun and party leprechaun style!





All in all it was a very green and cheerful night with my delightful friends and tons of new memories that I already cherish dearly!

4 comments:

Nikosmommy said...

Looks likes a blast! Hubs and I own a British Pub and St. Paddy's is our busiest night of the year. WE survived and everyone drank sooo much green beer!

Annika said...

oh that is like one of my dreams, to one day own my own little pub!

Hepburn Hilton said...

Looks like so much fun!nobody celebrates here :(

Annika said...

Aaawww Carina that is so sad... Where do you live? Everyone deserves to join in on the Irish fun, Irish or not, just a good excuse to get drinking, haha!