This blog follows no particular theme. My constant craving soul just wont allow it! This is my musings on wisdom, travels, life in Spain, kettlebells, running, rock music and so much more.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Legendary life

"What a day for a daydream, what a day for a daydreamin' girl..." *insert jolly whistling*
Aaah, yes I am having one of those days when I feel on top of the world! That anything is possible and I am grateful for my legendary life! I have a feeling I will be using a lot of these ! today!
But you know what, and this may come as a shock to some of my loyal readers, I am not even going to try and analyze why I am feeling this way, just flowin' with it dude!

Today I played hooky from my school work, yeah shame on me but I really thought that going shopping and having lunch with a friend would be so much more fun. And guess what? I was totally correct on that matter! And I found three gorgeous and totally different summer dresses, you all can see what I am looking forward to... Sultry summer nights (and days, I take whatever I can get!). I am actually not much of a shopper, but when the mood hits me I better get out there and do it or else I would be walking around in any old rags!





At lunch Sara and I were talking a lot about friendship and came upon the topic of "friendship hierarchy". I think it is mostly a female thing when we divide our friends into different levels on the "closeness" scale. Have not really thought about it so much before but that is probably what most women do. Sure you can have a couple on the same level but no more then that. I wonder why that is? Don't we have the ability to love all our friends the same or we just preference some to others?
And some friends are good for somethings while some are better for others. I guess that is, in a way, what makes our world go round... When we were younger the amount of friends sort of defined who we were, the more friends the higher value you had as a person. But that all changes (thank God) when we grow up. I could go on about my friendship queries but that will be enough for today. Let me know what you think!

"I would like to thank my agent..."
Last I would like to thank my favorite enchanting Irene over at Lovely Violet for giving me the happiness award!


RULES:
1. When you receive the award you must thank the person who awarded you this
2. Name 10 things that make you happy
3. Pass the award to 10 other bloggers and inform the winners.

Things that make me happy:
1. My husband
2. A badass kettlebell workout
3. Tattoos
4. Getting swept away by a brilliant book
5. Runners high
6. Tinto de Verano
7. A beautiful meal
8. Diving into the Atlantic
9. My parents
10. Friendship

I would like to pass it on to these outrageously sublime bloggers;
**Carolina at Carol's Prints for making me giggle today!
**Lycia at Chubby Cherry Bomb, check her out!
**Tricia at Endurance Isn't Only Physical for all the priceless inspiration
**Joel at I was born very young for some wickedly hilarious stories and he seriously needs more recognition
**Michelle Dennis Evans for her cheerfulness!
**Lisa over at Personal demons for inspiring my cravings to write again!
**Janae at Pink Moss for making me look at beauty in a new way (check out her handcrafted bags, gorgeous!)
**Heather at See Heather Write for some kickin' writing advise
**Tigerlilly at Where Is Tigerlilly? for awarding her success with tattoos!
**Abigail at Who was Abigail Carter for making me smile with her intelligent randomness!

11 comments:

Diana said...

I love the first 3 on your list and would have to agree with them. Although, sometimes, I put #2 above #1.....but just for a short time!!
Never get between a woman and her kettlebell!! LOL!
I can't wait for my next tatt-should be early July, after the RKC-hint, hint!

XTB-XAVI said...

Nice list...I will prepare mine!

Cheers from Hong Kong!

"XTB" Xavi.

Annika said...

Yeah Diana, I cant wait for my next tattoo as well! Its been too long... Awesome that you will get it after RKC, what a way to treat yourself!

Cheers to you too Xavi, happy Friday!

Abigail Carter said...

Wow! Thank you so much:-) I'll have to prepare my list.

Anonymous said...

Great list :)
Thank you so much for handing one to me xx

Jenn@slim-shoppin said...

That sounds like a perfect day! I would rather go shopping and out to lunch than work any day! Love the dresses too.

p.s. Your weight loss success story is now posted on my blog! Thanks again!

Tigerlilly said...

I LOVE those dresses!! If you ever clean out your closet, send it ALL to me!! LOL

Thanks for the award.. gonna go work on my list now!! <3

Janae Moss said...

What a wonderful treat to wake up to! You are a beautiful writer "and looker" :) Oh Boy, good thing we don't live too close to each other. I am QUEEN at getting my buddies to ditch responsiblity!

I love your dresses! I bought much of the same thing for my cruise TODAY!! It may take me a minute to post this on my blog, but THANK YOU! It means so much to me that someone reads my random thoughts!
xoxo

Annika said...

To all of you - your are so welcome and thank you for enriching my blog world! Now go have fun, its Friday!

joel said...

Thanks Annika!!!! You wonderful comments are MUCH appreciated. I am really enjoying your blog as well.

Joel

Lisa Desrochers said...

I'm glad I inspired someone to do something!

And, as for #4, if you keep writing, someday that book will be yours! =)