This blog follows no particular theme. My constant craving soul just wont allow it! This is my musings on wisdom, travels, life in Spain, kettlebells, running, rock music and so much more.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Preventing a mind explosion

Today I have been so overwhelmed! Oh so busy... All that keeps me from banging my head against the wall or falling to my knees and calling out "why God? Why?" are these five simple words;



If I look at the whole amount of work that needs to be done, the big picture, I will freak. So as long as I keep my focus on small pieces as a time I will be fine! Definitely living life one day at a time this week, how about you?

7 comments:

Johana Hill said...

I never plan beforehand and always take things one day at a time. Makes it much easier for me...

If you need a hand just holla! ;p

Good luck sweetie...

Annika said...

Teach meee! Seriously I have always dreamed of being able to live that way!!
Thanks for being there Johana!

Diana said...

This seems to be a problem for all of us in this day and age.
While training for the RKC, I'm learning to live one day at a time. While I focus on the small stepping stones I'm building my strength and stamina to make it for 3 days of absolute hell (heaven)!

Unknown said...

One day at a time forces us to live in the here and now rather than dwell on the past or future. If we are constantly focused on the past or the future, we miss out on actually living. So keep living it up!

Johana Hill said...

I have something for you on my blog Annika! My second award to you because I'm really glad we met on here...can I say I love ya? ;p

Annika said...

Diana, I so admire what you are doing, can only dream to one day accomplish the same!

Erin, that is so true, not the easiest thing but very true!! I am willing to take lessons!

Johana, gracias!!! I am writing on my acceptance speech now so it'll be ready when I come pick up the award!
Oh and you know we had blog love at first read!

Anonymous said...

I'm a fly-by-the-seat of my pants kinda girl myself! I want to say I got an award and Im sharing it with you! Go picky uppy!