This blog follows no particular theme. My constant craving soul just wont allow it! This is my musings on wisdom, travels, life in Spain, kettlebells, running, rock music and so much more.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Where did my ladybugs go?

"Green Path" Energy Corridor Raises Environmental Dilemma

Last week I was so pumped and ready to go with everything I have going on in my life. This week, yeah, not so much. This week I just want to be lazy and not have to do anything of the things that I am supposed to be doing.
My husband tells me that life is not just fun fun fun all the time, reality comes and bites you in the ass once in awhile... Ugh, I hate when he is right.

If I could have it my way I would just like to hide from the world for a few days. Creep under some magical protective blanket that would keep me safe and warm and very well hidden.
I will get over this soon enough though, I always do.
Life goes on and before you know it I will have ladybugs crawling all over me (under the Tuscan sun reference) and I will be smiling again.
Here little ladybugs, come on, you can do it, here here little ladybugs just come on crawling to me...

Hmmpft... perhaps I shouldn't try so hard.

No comments: