This blog follows no particular theme. My constant craving soul just wont allow it! This is my musings on wisdom, travels, life in Spain, kettlebells, running, rock music and so much more.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Ghandi- it is all your fault.


"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never have enough". That quote is taken from a friends status on facebook and just thought it tied in nicely to what I was writing about last night.
That is the thing, to be brutally honest, pretty much everything that sucks in your life is your fault but don't forget that all that rocks in your life is your fault too.

I read a book not so long ago called "the monk who sold his Ferrari" and the author was on the same path. You choose how to look at life, if you choose only to see and think the good, all you are going to get is good. Your thoughts is the only thing that you control totally.
It is so easy to get inspired by such quotes, but why are they so darn hard to follow? Is life just too distracting? Or are we humans built with some sort of fault that makes us not appreciate what we have? Is it easier just not to bother? Are we maybe just too lazy? Unfortunately I don't have the answer, all I know is that it takes a lot of hard work.

Hard work makes me think of another quote, this one is from Gandhi; "We must be the change we wish to see in the world". Have you ever heard anything so logical?! You can apply it too everything in your life charity, work, relationships, health and more. When I think like that within the health department of my life I use it in the sense 'be the change you wish to see'. You have to BE it to BECOME it, work it to gain it.

Enough of my rambles for tonight, don't want anyone to drown, its getting a bit too deep in here man!

No comments: