This blog follows no particular theme. My constant craving soul just wont allow it! This is my musings on wisdom, travels, life in Spain, kettlebells, running, rock music and so much more.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

The second day


Aha! I did it, I created a blog! You might think that this is not a very big deal, but me and computers usually do not work well together! (had the same sense of euphoria when I managed to create a facebook account...)

So I promised an introduction. Most people following my blog will probably know me, but here goes;

I am a Swedish woman living in the south of Spain.

I am a new wife since October last year and my husband is totally awesome.

I have been studying for awhile and now on my last semester before having my bachelors
degree. My
studies are right now in Systematic Theology, Ethics and Philosophy of Religion, but before it was mostly history.
I dream of a lot of things, new places to visit, what my future holds, what I will learn next...
I enjoy writing and reading, basking in the sun and listening to the waves, meting my friends for delicious food and drink, and running and kettlebells make me feel like a badass!


Ah, that is a good start of Annika basics! The photo is of me when I was just a wee lass, before it all started. Will return tonight!

No comments: